Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Diary Entries

09.21.09

Today was cloudy most of the day. School was good as it gets i guess. The first class of the day takes forever to finish. The last class of the day too because I'm just waiting to go home. When I got home I took a nap for like an hour. I ate spaghetti later on. Then I started my homework and studied for the quizzes I had the next day. While I was doing my homework I was talking to my friend Robbie, even though I shouldn't have because it distracts me from paying attention to studying. Then I went to bed at 10 p.m.

10 years from now....

Well the day was sunny. I just got back from the hospital. I work there as a doctor and I'm very successful. I love helping people out in any way I can. Even though sometimes it is a tough job helping people become healthy. My husband he's playing the guitar right now! He's a very successful doctor as well. Now I'm going to the mall with him.

Back from the mall it's 10:30 p.m. I'm sitting outside on the backyard were the swimming pool looks mystical with all the twinkling stars reflected on the water. All the strings of lights that are across the backyard are on. Its a beautiful warm night. We ordered Italian food which will be here in 20 minutes or so. We bought many clothes at the mall. I think we deserve them since we have a difficult and stressing career. My husband he a bought a guitar and drum set since he's really into music. At this moment he has all his instruments ready to be arranged in his music room. The food just arrived and it smells awesome. I'm going to go in and tell my husband to come outside so we can eat on the porch table.

No comments:

Post a Comment